I enjoy working with investors in the Puget Sound to create pricing and positioning strategies of commercial real estate as well as with tenants, the consumer of the real estate, in identifying and negotiating lease transactions. I seek to render real estate services in what is described by Napoleon Hill as the QQS formula – quality, quantity, and spirit.
Originally born in Texas and spending most of my childhood in the southern states, my family ended up in the Seattle area in 1999. Graduating from Mercer Island High School in the class of 2000, I then attended Arizona State University where I graduated with a Finance Degree from the WP Carey School of Business. I have been a commercial real estate broker in the Puget Sound since 2005 starting at the Grubb & Ellis Company. I was then a broker at NAI Puget Sound properties from 2009 through 2014. Real estate brokerage allows me to pursue my interest in entrepreneurship and investment. It also allows me to interact with people in a tangible real asset in a world sometimes becoming less personable and connected. I founded Springer Real Estate in 2015.
My business philosophy is that by dedicating attention to something value is created.
- 2005 – 2008
Grubb & Ellis Company
- 2008 – 2014
NAI Puget Sound Properties
- 2015 – Present
Springer Real Estate (SRE)
Education, Memberships and Designations
- Bachelor’s degree in finance from the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University
- Member of Commercial Brokers Association
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Designee
- NAIOP (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties)
Notable Completed Transactions
- Casino Road Building- $17,000,000
- Steel Properties Industrial Center- $10,300,000
- North Woodinville Way Building- $7,500,000
- Kuker Ranken Building- $5,800,000
- Former Wight’s Home & Garden Building-$5,800,000
- Beverly Park Building- $4,875,000
- Chennault Beach Road Sale-$4,600,000
- Tacoma I-5 Buildings- $4,400,000
- Beverly Park Site- $2,700,000
- OB Williams Building- $7,250,000
- ReNu Medical Inc- 26,000 SF Lease
- Himalayan Pet Supply- 117,000 SF Lease
“My company reached the point we needed to expand operations and acquire a new, larger facility. Tyler had been contacting me consistently for several years offering his professional assistance. When our previous broker was unable to deliver viable options, I reconnected with Tyler Springer of SRE and he delivered. Tyler demonstrated a thorough knowledge of the commercial real estate market providing options and confidence in making our ultimate selection. He is a great communicator and kept us updated throughout the negotiations. Tyler’s relentless effort and great communication resulted in favorable lease terms that our company will benefit from for years to come. I would recommend Tyler and the SRE team without reservation”
"I had the pleasure of working with Tyler Springer on marketing our property in Redmond, Washington. The property had some unique challenges, but Tyler navigated the waters smoothly. As a business owner and property owner, I recognize superior service and talent. I have worked with other commercial brokers on property I am involved with, and Tyler was head and shoulders above the other brokers. He did a fantastic job of keeping me informed on a weekly basis from inquiries about the property, to questions or concerns prospective buyers had, and the status of pending offers. Without question, Tyler would be my first choice to handle any commercial properties on the eastside corridors or South Snohomish County"