For as long as I can remember, I’ve had a passion for people, places and business. My mission is to build long-term relationships that are built on trust and customer satisfaction.
I was born and raised in Redmond, Washington and I am a graduate of Eastlake high school. In 2008, I graduated from Arizona State University with a bachelor of science in geography. Having a strong understanding of geography, the study of lands, features, inhabitants and how these things interact with each other, provides me with a unique real estate perspective.
For the past 12 years I worked in sales in the beverage industry. Most recently, for Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits, which in 2018 was listed as Forbes Magazine’s #18 largest private company. In 2020, I decided to combine my passion for the study of space and place with my experience in sales and began my career in commercial real estate.
In my spare time, I enjoy running, mountaineering, skiing and anything fitness.
- 2012 – 2019 Director of Sales -Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits
- 2020 – Present Springer Real Estate (SRE)
Education, Memberships & Designations
- Bachelor’s degree – Geography at Arizona State University
- Member of Commercial Brokers Association
Notable Completed Transactions:
- Steel Properties Industrial Building- $10,300,000
- Lake City Way Site- $3,250,000